As well as looking at CD ads, I have also looked at adverts for products such as drinks. This advertisement for Dr Pepper Cherry has a layout which I quite like. The text is featured above and below the product with the name of it in bold. This draws immediately draws attention to what the product is. The coupon is also a nice idea, however this feature is irrelevant to my own poster as CD adverts do not use them. It also uses a distinct colour scheme that matches the product itself which keeps it coherent.
I have also looked at a cornflakes ad. The way in which this has been laid out is also intriguing. All of the text has been placed beneath the image in a white box. I like this as the image is a thing in itself, making it the first thing you see and the most important thing. It also creates space specifically the product information which can be used on my own poster.


No comments:
Post a Comment