Drafting and Planning: Front and Back of Digipak
Here is my draft of the front and back covers of my digipak. The photo on the left is the front cover and the photo on the right is the back.
I am still yet to include the production details but I plan to include them underneath the track listing on the back cover.
I really like this as the effect of them being happy and together on the front is reflected on the back, through synergy and the sparks could symbolize their happiness together
ReplyDeleteI really like your digipak as the effect is really pretty and unique. It looks slightly cloudy which to me make me wonder why? It makes me feel that something is wrong even though they look really happy. I love your choice of images too because they look so happy and it's nice that they are doing something unique in the image but together which shows unity between them. I also like your choice of blue for the text as it links with the dark/cloudy blues in your photos :)
ReplyDelete