Saturday, 9 January 2016

Drafting and Planning: Digipak Cover Effects

To give myself a rough idea of how I would like my front cover to look, I have used an app on my phone called 'VSCOCAM,' which edits photos. By doing this, I now know for definite, what effects I would like to use for the rest of the images for my album. The only problem is, is that by using the phone app, the photo quality is degraded and so I need to figure a way to create a similar effect using a program such as PagePlus.






I also took screenshots of the effects I combined and how much of each I used to create the effect above.




2 comments:

  1. I like how the effect is dark enough to show the focus on the sparklers and ben and Megan's happy expressions, but isn't too dark so you can't see anything. Overall I feel the first one is the best one

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome, I like the Shadow's Blue one better though because it clears out the background a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete