Monday, 11 January 2016

Target Audience: Effects

After uploading some of the effects that I have decided to use in my music video, a few members of my target audience have commented on them.


The fact that these commenter's like my choice of effects as it is very reassuring. It means that the aesthetic I'm going for has been achieved and accepted. These commenter's have also picked up on how these effects compliment the actors feelings, which is reassuring as it means that the emotion is being put across effectively and isn't too hard to see.

However, I recieved a comment which has been quite useful.


This may be because the blue is quite obvious and dominating. Maybe to make it seem more professional, I could tone it down a bit so it's not so 'in your face.'

These comments have been very useful and the mixed reactions have made me take a step back and realise how I can make it look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment