After filming my footage, I posted it onto Youtube to see what other people thought about it.
I recieved a comment for my 'leg pan' video which said:
This is reassuring as it shows that the feelings I wanted to show, are made clear through shots like this, and so I know I am on the right track for achieving the feeling I want.
Another comment I recieved was the one below for my 'wonky Meg and Ben' video:
These comments are very encouraging to me as it shows that people can take various interpretations from the video and so I can only hope that when the video is put together, it will have the same effect as this.
A comment I recieved for the video 'Relax' was also lovely:
This comment is very useful to me as the aim of this shot was to show the separation and distance and this comment has shown that this has been effectively put across so this is very good for the overall product.
The comment I recieved for 'Meg Walking' was insightful as it offered advice on how I could improve my footage:
This is very helpful to me as it means that the shaky video definitely needs stabilising just as I thought.
The comment I recieved for the video 'Walk Away' was nice:
This comment also shows how the emotion I wanted to put across was shown successfully.
The final comment I found for the video 'Walking' was again, reassuring:
This comment reflects the exact intentions I had for this shot and means that I have again, successfully shown the emotion and got across the message that I want to show within my music video and so I can assume that overall, my footage has been a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment