Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Research Into Similar Products / Drafting and Planning: More Reshoots

After losing the footage on my SD card, I now have to reshoot the latest footage that I had acquired. Despite how unfortunate this is, this is has given me the chance to reflect on my footage and how I can do it better next time.
In this time I have realised that the tracking sequence I intended to have wouldn't actually look right when put together.

Therefore I have decided that to make it work better, I will include some tracking shots of the feet walking towards the camera as well as some shots of objects that could signify decay. For this shot I could use stuff such as dying flowers or dandelions to show something that was once beautiful which is now gone. This kind of thing has been done in various music videos such as Lana Del Rey's latest music video 'Freak'.




I could also use this idea throughout the rest of my video too to break up some of the shots and make it less concentrated on the two actors and appreciate the surroundings a bit more, as well as adding a bit of variety in what you see to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment