Monday, 1 February 2016

Research Into Similar Products: Magazine Advert - Manic Street Preachers

Now that I have taken the photos and have started to put together my digipak, I have decided to start looking at how I can layout my advertisement. An advertisement that really stuck out to me was one for Manic Street Preachers.
I really like this advert as the album cover itself, as well as the title and band name, take up the majority of the space on this poster, therefore it's clear what is being advertised. It's also really consistent when looking at the colour scheme, as even the blue/green colour used on one line of text is present in the image used. All the text featured is also brief and too the point and even features a place where you can buy the album from.

When making my own, I think that I will use a similar layout as I feel it is really clear as to what is being sold and looks coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment