Saturday, 6 February 2016

Research Into Similar Products: Single Cover - Saint Raymond

Saint Raymond released his track 'Come Back To You' as a single and the single cover is very nice. It offers an interesting text placement and use of colour. 



I really like how the photo is zoomed in and rather close up as it shows the closeness between the people involved. A feature that I was planning to use on my own album cover has been used as a blue filter has been used with this image. I really like this blue as it is has a hint of green in it, therefore making it a more interesting choice. The placement of the text on this cover is something I had not considered. By placing it in the middle, it is clear who and what the track is and the white font compliments the blue filter nicely. From this, I have decided to use a white font as it is clear and has been it evident to me, that it would compliment a blue filter which is what I planned to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment