Doll Parts by Hole ends with a fade to black after Love shuts the door behind the child. I think that this is an effective way to end a video as it is quite emotive and leaves her to her sadness. I quite like the idea of using a fade to end the video so this is something I will consider doing whilst editing my video.
The video for There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths ends with the group of guys cycling away with a pan up to a shop sign and a fade to black. I like the idea of the pan away as it's like the audience is being taken away from whatever has happened in the video.
The Nine Inch Nails video for We're In This Together Now ends with Trent Reznor completely on his own surrounded by empty clothes which I think is a very powerful ending as for the whole video, he was rushing to be together with everyone but ends up alone, so comes away from the initial theme of the track.
Arabella by Arctic Monkeys ends with a man talking over Turners singing and the tapes are reversed and paused in strange ways and ends with a zoom in. I think that this is a good way to end this video as it focuses in on the craziness of the party and it also zooms in on a womans reflection making it seem like he's being watched, which could make the audience feel a bit uneasy.




No comments:
Post a Comment