Thursday, 22 October 2015

Target Audience: Music Video Pitch

I pitched my idea for my music video to a focus group today and received feedback on my ideas. 



The first piece of feedback I received said that it was good I was taking inspiration from Submarine and that it was a nice link and that the relationship is very well focused in my storyboard. 
The second said that the way in which the song is acoustic is raw and has a natural style and so can link to the nature of my location and the actors actions.
The third said that it is good how I have clearly involved the audiences interpretation in my planning and how I have considered how the shots present emotion.
The fourth said that I have a clear, good idea with a good story behind it. 
The fifth said that my ideas for camera work are well structured.
The sixth said that they like how my idea is very simple but is also very effective. 

From this feedback, I feel that I am on the right tracks to reaching my target audience and that all my research has been very useful and effective; especially because of my links to Submarine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment