Thursday, 12 November 2015

Drafting and Planning: Fonts

I have looked at some different fonts to see which I think I'd like to use for my album cover. The fonts I have picked out are the ones below. 



The first font is freestyle script. I like this font as it flows nicely and the way in which it slants makes it seem quite pretty
The second font is californian FB. I like this font also as it looks quite formal and the same applies for the fifth font too (Simsun-Extb)
The third font is felix titling and I like this one as it is again, quite formal but I like how all the lettering is in capitals and the ways in which the 'R' flicks up, making it look less strict. 
The fourth is rockwell. I like this one because of the boldness and how the letters are quite rounded. 
The final font is calibri and this one is nice because it is quite simple and rounded.    

No comments:

Post a Comment