Sunday, 8 November 2015
Organisation: Album Cover
I have decided that for my album art, I shall take a photograph of the two actors I will use for my music video underneath a football goal. I will then use a green filter over the top of it, similar to that used for the album If You're Feeling Sinister that I explored in my previous post. I have chosen the green filter as it will match with the album name, which is sinister to how the red matches to the album name of the Belle and Sebastian album. I have chosen to take the photo underneath a football goal because football goals are usually planted in grass, and so I thought that the juxtaposition of nature with something man-made could provide 'The Truth About Nature,' which is that it's being ruined by mankind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment