Friday, 13 November 2015

Organisation: Weather Difficulties

Tomorrow I plan to film the majority of the footage for my music video. I plan to do this so that it leaves me ample time to edit it and re-shoot any scenes I need to without having to worry about missing deadlines. However, from looking at the weather forecast for the tomorrow, it's supposedly going to rain all day. If this happens to be the case, I shall postpone filming til the 28th November as that is the next day that I and my actors are free to film. Hopefully the weather will be good for this.
Thankfully, even if the weather isn't what I would like it to be, my actors can still film some of the flashback scenes that I would like to use as they will be done indoors so this means that the day won't be completely wasted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment