To help make up my mind and to see what would be more effective, I decided to see what my target audience would think. Although one of the adverts I used was for Jack Daniels, I feel that this ad accurately shows the idea I had in mind with the white border.
The feedback I got was quite useful as I have been able to see what would attract my target audience.
I feel that the Bombay Bicycle Club advert is effective in terms of targetting a younger audience as the colours are brighter and the ad features a lot of young people on it - so I think that this is what draws my audience as well as what the above have said. Whereas the Jack Daniels add uses black and white, which makes it a bit more classy and so would attract a slightly older and mature audience.
Thanks to this feedback, I have decided to use the idea of using the album art to take up most of the advert with colours that are linked to the album so that it stands out to my target audience.







No comments:
Post a Comment