Monday, 9 November 2015

Drafting and Planning / Organisation: Cameras and Webcams

To make the flashbacks at the end of my music video seem realistic and lively, I have been trying to think of ideas as to how I can go about this. After watching the movie Once again, I had the idea to get the actress of my video to film some videos of her and Ben at their homes doing romantic and cute things, but with her laptops webcam. By using a camera of a lower quality, I feel this will produce a nostalgic feel, similarly to that created in the song Lies from the movie. It would also be more realistic as previously, I planned to only shoot the flashback scenes in the park, but my adding more locations, it makes it seem as though there is more history between the two characters. 
 

Richard Ayoade also achieves a nostalgic feel in the movie submarine with the use of a Super 8 camera. The way in which the old camera is used helps to create a romantic feel and the shaky camera adds to the nostalgia.


No comments:

Post a Comment