An alternate idea for my digipak would be to have my two actors facing each other but looking down at their feet. This idea would again show the loneliness of the two actors. I would also use the prop of the rose to show a type of romanticism as well as the thorns on the rose showing the imperfections of it all.
Thursday, 17 September 2015
Organisation: Props/Blocking
In my video, I want to portray the idea of two people feeling lost in life but also being together in their loneliness. To achieve this I would like to include the prop of a retro suitcase to help create an old time feel, vintage feel to my video. I would also like to include a guitar to create a romantic feel to the video. I also like the idea of having these props included in my digipak and magazine advertisement as I was inspired to do this by the movie poster for Once, as I like the friendly feel they create. I feel this is specifically created in the way they're blocked but for my own poster, I would have the two people with their backs towards the camera to give the idea of them running away from reality/life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment