Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Research Into Similar Products: Artist Video Styles

Bombay Bicycle Club have released quite a few videos over the years. From their first album, the videos released have seem quite raw and the camera work seems rather home made. In the video for 'Always Like This', the settings are quite simple and the band are simply wearing T-shirts and jeans. I plan to incorporate this simplicity into my own video by setting it in a field and getting my male actor to wear a jumper and jeans, this way I can keep the video similar to the bands actual image and keep the aesthetic value there too. 



The bands later videos seem to be more aesthetically pleasing. They hone in on a specific colour scheme which is present throughout the whole video. I plan to attempt to use filters to achieve a similar visual effect so therefore uniting both styles of music video the band produce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment