Another shot, that's not used as commonly as the medium close up, is the wide shot as used by The Last Shadow Puppets album The Age Of The Understatement. The use of this shot shows the body language and costume of the subject of the photo and show can reflect a certain attitude about an album.
A shot that shows the full body in a long shot is also a shot that I quite enjoy. Bob Dylan's album The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan uses this and it shows the happy awkwardness of the two. The slight low angle is also good as it makes their faces very clear. This shot, I feel, could be a useful shot as it does a good job in showing the surroundings of the subjects rather than just focusing on the people.(This specific camera angle could also link to the blocking post I did as it could be a good way of incorporating the two subjects together in a nice way)
These shots are all possible shots that I could use for my own digipak as they each have the potential to show a couple together and capture the facial expressions I would like.



No comments:
Post a Comment