Thursday, 24 September 2015

Research Into Similar Products: Camerawork For Music Video

I would like to include some varied camera shots throughout my video. Richard Ayoade uses a 360 degree spin around Craig Roberts and Yasmin Paige in the movie Submarine, and I would like to incorporate this into my own music video as I think it is a good way to show the characters facial expressions and is an interesting way to do it. 

I would also like to use a Birdseye view shot in my video. The way that Mark Webb uses Birdseye view shots throughout the movie is inspiring to me because I feel that it shows an overview of the relationship in the movie and I would like to use this in my own video as I feel it would give an overview of the couples troubles and could be interpreted as a 'God-like' point of view when linked to the song itself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment