I have drafted the front and back covers of my digipak. However, I have had two ideas so I have drafted them both to see which looks better. The first one is the football one. The idea behind this one is to have the two people play fighting in the distance under the goal posts and my thinking behind this is that the natural human nature and actual nature itself is always shadowed by man made things, e.g. the football and the goal posts.
The second idea I have drafted is the one in which there is a couple laughing whilst using sparklers. I like this one cause the laughter is natural and the sparklers can show how we manipulate nature to our own needs. The photos for this would be much more close up on the actual thing.


I think the sparkler idea is much better as it is pretty as well as unique and abstract whereas the football one may mislead people to thinking that the album has a different theme from yours. The sparkler one also allows people to see the geuine happiness of the two people as they are having fun in an environment that they both like and can both benefit from this whereas the football may be more aimed at guys and the girl may not look as happy as she does with sparklers etc. (Also I get to play with sparklers!!!)
ReplyDeleteI prefer the first one because it is clear to the audience what the album is on about as well as adding a happy and vibrant vibe to the album. Also it looks more like a music digipack because the football cover may confuse people about what the actual thing is about.
ReplyDeleteI like your thinking behind the nature theme, but I think the sparkler idea is better because I think the football may confuse people on what the album is about. X
ReplyDeleteThough I love both ideas, I think the football one would be quite misleading (just as everyone else has said), whereas the sparkler one reflects your music video much more and, let's be honest, it'd look so much prettier! Just imagine that photo capturing the colours and spits of that sparkler! DO IT!! :D
ReplyDelete